Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring has Sprung in Allison Park


So I am outside today picking up the mail, and walking back to the house I hear a bird chirping away, a familiar sound yes, but this bird sounded different I was thinking.... could it be I thought...? That sures sounds like a ROBIN :)

So there He/She was, across the street on the highest peak of my neighbours house, loudly chirping away, announcing to everyone, ..." I am here and so is spring, so lets get rid of all that snow so I can munch away on worms and get nice and fat...!!!"

Ahhh such a sign is welcome after a cold winter, but how the heck did he know that it was the 1st day of spring?

Want to to visit the best community in Hamilton?

Come on over to Allison Parks Website at Robins Like Allison Park Neighbourhood the Best!

No comments: