Sunday, March 23, 2008

Allison Park Easter Egg Hunt a HUGE Success

Just a hare over 20,000 chocolate Easter Eggs, where collected in 5 minutes by an estimated 3-500 children yesterday at my local park Allison Park.It was a bright and sunny day, chilly and windy, but that did not deter people from coming out and enjoying the festivities.Lots of Hamiltonians attended the event from all over the City, welcome to Allison Park!It was definetly a challenge this year, hopefully the weather will be better for next year and we can get back to the usual activities that I have.Councilor Duval had a previous committment and sent his regrets, but many thanks for Councilor Whitehead and family for coming out.Many thanks to my longtime right hand man in the neighbourhood Paul, whom has worked behind the scenes and helped me make these and other events I host in the park great success's that they are, Paul has never said no to me and for the last 9 years has always been there to help me out, many thanks Paul!And also many thanks to my driver Dave, whom put a lot of hours into getting the park ready and distributing the eggs.Many thanks to all of you for coming out, have a great Easter weekend, enjoy the family drive safe and give thanks!

http://www.allisonpark.org

No comments: