Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Snap Hamilton covers Allison Park

Snap Hamilton a long time supporter of my events held in Allison Park, was a HUGE supporter of the first ever " Yard Sale for the Cure" yard sale event to raise money in aid of Breast cancer research.

Company President/CEO Mr. Kevin Foster deserves a big thank-you from all of us to make our first ever Yard Sale a successful event. As a person who is involved and covered extensively by the media, I can tell you that it is a rare event that a reporter/owner will get involved as much in a project that Kevin Foster has.

Kevin and I had several meetings about the event before hand to work out the details. Thanks again Kevin for all your hard work!

I met with Kevin today and he handed me a few papers. If anyone would like one please let me know. Locally you can also pick them up at Fortinos on Rymal and Upper James.

Here are some web links that you can go to to see the issues on-line.

They may take awhile to load as there are a lot of pictures.
http://www.snaphamiltonmountain.com/display/11777/169/

No comments: